Help your parcel on its way
Make sure your parcel shipment meets the requirements outlined in our shipping instructions:
- Parcels may not weigh more than 20 kg. The maximum permitted dimensions are 100 (L) x 50 (W) x 50 (H) in cm. For a ParcelLetter different measurements apply. A ParcelLetter may not be larger than 38 (L) x 26.5 (W) x 3.2 (H) in cm.
- The parcel must feature a DPD parcel label.
- The parcel label is printed on white paper.
- Attach the parcel label firmly on the parcel but don't use sticky tape over the bar code.
- Always use sturdy packaging materials. Parcels must be sealed with tape and may not be torn or leaking. Make sure the contents of your parcel cannot shift about.
- All shipments are subject to the General Terms and Conditions of our Online shipping service.