Do you want to send business parcels?
Do you have a company and do you regularly send parcels? Then please also contact DPD. With a business contract, you can choose from a wide range of services for all your national and international parcel shipments. We serve more than 220 countries, quickly, reliably and at a competitive price.
How does a business contract work?
We discuss with you what the volume is that you send every year. That is the basis on which we create a price per parcel per country of destination. Thanks to our DPD Shipping Report on-line monitoring tool, you will always know where your parcel shipments are.
The benefits in a nutshell!
- You no longer need to take your parcels to a Pickup parcel shop. A driver will collect the parcels from you every day.
- We offer you a competitive price tailored to your use.
- Parcels may not weigh more than a maximum of 31.5kg. This is 20kg if you do not have a contract.
- Parcels may have a maximum length of 175cm and a maximum size of 300cm. If you do not have a contract, the maximum dimensions are 100 (L) x 50 (W) x 50 (W) and a maximum size of 250cm.
- If you have a contract, your parcels are insured up to €520 per parcel. If you do not have a contract, you will be sending parcels under the AVC-CMR terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about business shipments, then please contact us using our contact form